Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Myths about Wrinkles & Ageing unlocked- II

Hi my dears!!!

It's been sooo long since I have been writing posts. Pregnancy sure is a tough period combined with joys and pleasures. I am busy with my baby shower celebrations and I am super excited for it ;) :)

Today I am going to continue writing about the previous post. In my previous post, I spoke about ageing and wrinkles. In this post, I am gonna tell you the necessary steps and precautions to take to avoid wrinkles and ageing at a very early stage.

As soon as we notice wrinkles on our face, we tend to combat it with anti ageing creams. But this is where many women do a big mistake. They do not know their skin type and buy products that do not match their skin type. As a result, wrinkles start to develop more and more. This makes them look aged.

Instead, when you notice wrinkles on your face,do not panic. Relax and analyze your skin type. Find out what type of chemicals suit your skin. If you have oily skin, salicylic acid or tetry oil is the best type of chemicals to use. Whenever you buy face washes, face packs, oils, lotions or foams, see to that they contain salicylic acid or tetry oil. Also see to that, the pH content is about 5.5% as it is safe to use in this range.

Also when you use sun screens, see to that it contains a minimum SPF of 30. Sometimes, it is necessary to use SPF 50 when you are in extreme hot locations. Even though compact powders and talcum powders act as sun blockers, they do not ensure 100% protection from the sun. So the best way to protect your skin is to not step out during afternoon.

It is also extremely important to take care of your diet. See to that your diet includes lots of yellow and orange colored veggies and fruits. Include more of papayas, dark chocolates, tomatoes, carrots, dates and black grapes.

So that's it for today my dears!!! In the next continuing post, I shall be posting about the treatments that are suggested for wrinkles and ageing. So keep reading my posts and do leave your suggestions and comments. Meet you in next post:) Until then, take care:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment