Friday, March 21, 2014

DIY suncreens

Hi my beautiful lovelies!!!

I am super excited to introduce my new natural  screen cum blocker. I invented it just yesterday and also experimented it on my face and guess what!! The results are astounding!!!

So today I am gonna share this useful beauty tip with you. You can use this as an anti-tan pack, face mask, skin lightener, acne remover, sun screen etc. One product, multiple solutions!!! Yay:):) So let's get started.

I guess many of you would have figured out the main ingredient of this product that does multiple miracles naturally. If you have not got it right, then lemme make it easier for you. It's the one and only Aloevera!!

Yes, the Aloevera sure cures tan, acne and pimples and also acts as a natural sun blocker. Today I am gonna teach you about how to prepare your own natural sun screen that can be preserved for months.

Cut two to three big chunks of Aloevera. Cut the broad portions so that you can easily procure the gel out of it. There are many types of Aloevera. But I used the plain green Aloevera as it does not give any side effects. I have posted the Aloevera that I have used.

Once you finish cutting the chunks, wash off the top yellowish layer. Now take a spoon and scrap out the gel from the chunks. Your hands might get sticky and messy but it's worth all these as this is completely natural and chemical free. Scrap out the gel to nearly one fourth of the cup that you have taken. I am posting some of the pictures that I took while preparing this so that you can understand more easily. Your scrapped out gel will now be watery, sticky and will also contain some lumps.

Now for the second part of our preparation, you can add turmeric and Fuller's earth to it if you intend to use it as a face pack. Mix all the three in a bowl and refrigerate it for half an hour. By this time, your gel, turmeric and Fuller's earth would have become into a paste. Now your combination gel should be looking like this.

Apply this paste to your face and neck and wash it off with cold water after 15 min. The turmeric will make your face glow instantly. You can also mix besan to the gel if you want to use it as a face pack. But remember, however you use this, you need to refrigerate the gel and other contents so that it becomes into a paste. You can also add a few drops of lemon to the turmeric, gel and Fuller's earth. This will effectively remove acne and tan from your face
 Aloevera acts as a natural sun blocker too. To use it as a natural sun screen, just heat the plain gel on a low flame for a couple of minutes so that the impurities will get filtered. You need not heat the gel when you  use turmeric as this is a natural anti bacteria removing agent. This removes the impurities from the gel.

So that's it for today my dears. Let me know how your skin feels after following this beauty tip;) Do share this post and also don't forget to share your experiences with me:) Meet you in next post. Until then, take care:)

No comments:

Post a Comment