Friday, March 28, 2014

3 Tips for beautiful hair

Hi my beauties!!!

I am so excited and happy to announce that there's been an awesome response for my blog!! People are sharing it on Facebook, Pinterest and other social media. Yay!! I thank each and every one for this. Let's keep sharing and re-sharing so that every one gets benefitted by it.

To combat the heat, I have applied henna to my hair today as I never ever use hair dye, the reason being I prepare my natural henna. Let me tell you an irony. Today I am gonna post about how to keep your hair smooth, shiny and damage free with the help of a very simple yet powerful flower. Yes it's hibiscus.


 Almost every Indian home which has a garden grows hibiscus. I have nearly 6 different types of hibiscus growing in my garden. But the most valuable hibiscus is the red one which is used in hair treatment and hair growth therapies.

Okay so let's get started.

1. Take some dried hibiscus flowers. If you do not have them in your home, you can buy these flowers in a local market. Let the flowers dry completely.

Make them into a smooth paste using a mixer. See to that there are no lumps. Now add some coconut oil to it and boil it for 15 min. Apply this to your scalp and hair on alternate days. You will see that your hair has regained its lost shining nature.

2. Hair gets dried out due to pollution in the air. To keep your hair smooth and shiny, make a smooth paste out of hibiscus leaves. For this purpose, I use violet colored hibiscus leaves as these leaves are very big compared with other ones.

Once you make them into a paste, mix one spoon of honey to it and apply it to your scalp. Wrap a steamed towel around your head after some time and wash it off with a mild shampoo after 20 min. Repeat this regularly to get smooth and silky hair.

3. To control hair fall, take some fresh hibiscus flowers and make them into a paste. Mix finely mashed banana (small chunk), one table spoon curd, one egg and one table spoon of lemon juice to it. Apply this to your scalp and wash it off after 20 min. Repeat this regularly to get rid of hair fall.

So that's it for today ladies. I hope today I taught you some new natural ways to keep your hair smooth and shiny. Share this with your friends and others so that everyone who read this post will be benefitted by it. Meet you in next post. Until then, take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment