Monday, February 17, 2014

Dandruff treatment

Hello ladies!!!

Welcome to my blog where you and me can share useful, fun and healthy tips on how to keep your hair, skin and nails alive all the time.This blog is exclusively for Indian women although ladies all around the world are open heartedly invited as some of the tips that I post might be found useful by others apart from Indians.So, let's get started as I think there's no point in making you wait!!!

Wherever I go or travel, I find women suffering with dandruff, hair loss, split ends and much more..Uffff!!! I know how disgusting this can look as I too was a victim of these problems in the past.Below are some useful tips that prove to be very effecrive for dandrudf and will start to show the results within a week.


1. Take 4 to 5 tableapoons of olive oil and heat it in low flame for 5 min.Apply the warm/hot oil to your hair and leave it to get soaked into your scalp overnight. This will make your hair smooth and enrich your scalp with the much needed oxygen.The pores in your scalp will open due to the hotness and your scalp will start to observe oxygen.



2.  The next morning, mix some curd and a few lemon drops and apply it to your scalp. Always remember that when your scalp starts itching, it's because of the citric acid present in lemon that is working on dandruff!!! So don't worry if you have any irritation or itiching.At the same time, see to that you do not add too many lemon drops.

3.  Leave the mixture on your scalp for 30 min and then rinse it off with a mild shampoo. Repeat this twice a week and you will get to see beautiful results.

Try this out and let me know how it turned out.Share your doubts, experiences and much moee with me by commenting in the comments box below. Also feel free to ask me tips for skin, nails, tanning problems etc so that I can get to know the topics that you are interested in and will start to post on that particular topic.

Have fun my beauties!! Meet you in next post. Until then, take care:)


2 comments: