Saturday, February 7, 2015

Your inner world defines your beauty -I

Hello my lovelies,

               Hope you all enjoyed my previous post. Today, I am going to be a bit philosophical (Yes, what you read is correct!) to actually define "What is you." I do not wish to extend the introductory part more than this. So let's get started. 

              Till today, I posted on topics like what makes you look beautiful on the exterior side. But many of the readers do not know that our exterior beauty is purely a result of our interior beauty. In this particular post, I am going to start a tutorial for three whole days where I will be speaking about our inner selves, journey of life and how to attain peace by following some simple tips. This is not gonna completely be a philosophical tutorial as it will contain many beauty tips. This tutorial will teach you how to gain balance in life, both internally and externally. So keep reading these posts whenever you feel down, dejected or depressed. Also, keep following the healthy tips as these are the essential ones that boost up your confidence levels.       

                As I said, real beauty depends on our mindset. Our face is a reflection of our thoughts. When we have positive and peaceful thoughts, the face reflects those thoughts by maintaining a natural glow and a calm texture. Our mind is a monkey and wanders from one thought to another. It keeps on wandering through infinite thoughts so much that we almost get confused at the end and we tend to become more depressed and afraid of the future. The mind generates unwanted thoughts and invokes in us a phobia of future. We are scared to accept the truth; at the same time, we are too scared to deny the truth. The solution to this is simple. Never let the mind to master your thoughts.  

            How to achieve mastery in controlling your thoughts and mind? This is real simple folks. With a daily dose of 20 minute mediation and 30 minute Yoga, you can become the master of your mind. Yoga and meditation alone are not enough to strike a balance between your inner beauty and outer beauty. You also need to take the right nutritious intake that compliments Yoga and meditation. Only then can you be benefited by the outcome.

          I am a Yoga freak and I am practicing it for the past 5 years. The results I achieved are inexplicable. I felt an enormous transformation within me. I saw a whole new me with a better perspective for life. I wanted to share this internal never ending happiness with everyone that I know or don’t know because Yoga is an asset handed over by Indian ancestors. The real secret to being beautiful is living a healthy life style with peace and harmony.

           I am a strict vegetarian and stick to green vegetables. Apart from this, I consume sprouts (Hope everyone are aware of that). Some of the veggies/fruits that provide ultimate beauty to your mind and body are

Cucumber

Papaya

Broccoli

Spinach

Pomegranate

           In the upcoming post, I will share in detail about how to use these supreme veggies to get a beautifully toned body and mind. So keep reading these posts and don't forget to share and re-share it, as it is beneficial for each and every one. Meet you shortly. 

Until then, take care :) Love you loads :)


             

             
               

No comments:

Post a Comment