Friday, February 20, 2015

Your inner wolrd defines your beauty-III

Hi all,

           So this will  be the final part of my tutorial "Your inner world defines your outer world."In this particular post and the next forth coming post, I am gonna share some of the daily yoga poses that I practice and the diet I follow regularly. So keep reading my posts so that you can gain an insight to a healthy living life style.

           OK. So to start with, I wake up at 5:30 in the morning and complete my morning rituals. As soon as I am done with brushing, I drink two glasses of lemon mixed with honey in water. The result- A flat tummy and less risk of acquiring Blood Pressure.

           Once I am done with it, I wait for five minutes and then get onto the yoga mat. Now, I just want to be clear here. Sometimes, I combine Pilates with Yoga when I need to concentrate on a particular area like knees or joints. It's because I love pilates and yoga equally and have fun in doing both at the same time.

           I warm up for five minutes and then start off with breathing exercises.  I am extremely sorry that I cannot publish any of my yoga pictures. It's because I am not having enough time to get photographed since I need to look after my son. Being a new mom, I am still getting adjusted to certain things and I am kind of adapting a strategy to maintain a little amount of time for myself. So my apologies to you in advance.

         Once I finish the breathing exercises, I concentrate on Pranayamam, a powerful yoga technique that enhances my mind, body and soul. This relaxes my mind completely and makes me confident to face my day with glee. I will be sharing about this in detail in the next post. So do not fail to check it out. I then do push ups for flat abs and then start off with some Pilates. I see to that my Pilates is just a seven minute session so that I can focus more on Pranayamam and other exercises.

        I practice pranayamam for a minimum of 30 minutes. Then comes my favorite part- Surya Namaskaram or the so called 12 sun poses that is extremely helpful for your entire body. Surya Namaskaram consists of 12 poses, benefiting knees, back bone, back, arms and stomach. I have listed a few benefits that I know. But I am pretty sure that there are many more benefits apart from this. For those who are not aware of  Surya Namaskarams, you can just search the internet so that you can gain an insight from it. And that makes one hour of my day so much productive!



Once I am done with my yoga session, I immediately consume a handful of green gram and black-eyed peas sprouts so that energy gets added to my body instantly. I also eat a whole banana and have a glass of carrot juice so that my body gets re hydrated and is kept fresh throughout the day.

Sprouts have high protein content and are natural products. I hope you all are aware of how to make sprouts. You can make your own sprouts with ground nuts, black chick peas, pearl millet, red millet etc. So this is my diet chart and my daily yoga schedule! Hope you enjoyed reading it. Do follow this as it is very beneficial. Always remember, sharing is caring:) So share and re share it. Follow me to my next post right away!




No comments:

Post a Comment