Monday, March 25, 2019

Miracles of coconut -I

Hey all!

         Today I am gonna share with you one of the tips that my grand ma had shared with me for beautiful hair and skin! Grand moms are always the best for they give us the most quint essential tips in every aspect of life. One thing am very much proud of my family is our thick long hair. In fact even my kids have very black and thick hair.

         Throughout both my pregnancies I was losing and gaining hair on and off but was unable to maintain and retain it. It was my grand-mom who first noticed my hair loss and it becoming weak and gave me a handful of tips to regain my lost lustrous and voluptuous hair. And believe it or  not, she suggested only ONE ingredient which worked wonders for me. It's none other than coconut.

         I then realized what I had forgotten all these years and was instead running behind other imported products. Coconut is and was our basic product which has health and beauty enhancing properties. Each and every part of coconut is proven useful by our ancestors. Coconut oil, milk and its water has time and again proven to have invaluable benefits on our body, skin and hair.

   

           In this first part I shall share about the benefits of coconut water and how to apply it. For beautiful face, take one glass of tender coconut water and add 2-3 strands of saffron and some rose petals. Leave this mixture for 15  min. Apply this to face and neck with cotton balls. You will realize instant results as coconut water keeps your face refreshed and smooth while saffron adds extra glow. Rose petals enhance the tone of your face. Use this solution for thrice a week to get best results. Also note that you cannot refrigerate this as tender coconut water tends to get spoiled.

               For shiny and rehydrated nails, rub the tips and cuticles of  your nails with cotton dipped in coconut water.This will keep your nails from getting cracked and gives oxygen. You can also use this on your ankles to treat cracks. You can also remove make up with coconut water and believe me, it removes your entire make up without any hassle! 

So that's it for today folks. Do try these out and let me know how it went. Also don't forget to follow my blog for more updates and posts! Meet you in next post.

Until then, tc bye bye <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment