Friday, March 27, 2015

Your inner world defines your beauty-III

Hi everybody,

                In continuation with the previous post http://beautyisskindee.blogspot.in/2015/02/your-inner-wolrd-defines-your-beauty-iii.html, I am going to share my diet chart and other tips as how I maintain my health and beauty simultaneously. So far, you have seen me posting tips for beauty on the exterior. But what is beauty in the interior? Is it something that is to be inherited from our ancestors? Is it something that we need to strive hard to achieve? Or is it something that only a few lucky ones can achieve? Definitely No. The answer is YOU.

               Yes, you read it right! It's absolutely YOU. Let me make it straight and clear to you. To have beauty reflected on the interior is completely dependent on you. So, how is this even possible? Many of you would have wondered at this very statement. But relax :) It's not going to take years or months, but just moments to achieve this.

                To start with, the secret to inner beauty is nothing but focusing and concentrating on yourself while trying to take control of your thoughts and actions. You are result of your thoughts and actions and this can be well contemplated on your face. When you fill your mind with positivity, your face will be bright and young. When you feed negativity to it, your face will be dull and down. You can check out on your own if you do not believe me.

              To achieve focus and concentration, you need to strike a balance between the mind and the heart. When you quiet the mind, you can hear your soul. Interesting, isn't it? The only solution to achieve this is through meditation.



Yoga and meditation are the two main things that I do Regularly early in the morning. Since I am a mom now, I am unable to concentrate like before. But I do take care of my health and body whenever I find time. I meditate for at least 30 min a day. I think almost everyone know the process of meditation- sitting quietly with your legs folded and palms opened.

But the meditation I do is entirely different from this, although it can be done even in this way. My way of meditation can be done at any time in any position. I learnt it in Reiki class (Reiki is the method of healing one's spiritual self by removing their negative energies. You can Google about it to know more.) At the end of the day, I calmly sleep in one fixed position on my bed and close my eyes. I then concentrate on my thoughts without cutting them. I allow all the thoughts to run in my mind-good or bad. Finally, this takes one to a state where they can experience a conscious sleep, i.e, hearing and noticing every minute detail in their sleep. The beauty of this meditation is that you can even set your own alarm in your mind (say 6:30) and just sleep in a fixed position and meditate.

You can find yourself waking up at exactly 6:30 the next day without any physical alarm. I have been practicing this method for the past 15 years and the results are simply awesome. Do try this and experience inexplicable results which are beneficial for your mind, body and soul.

Once I am done with my regular meditation, I then start my yoga practice, which I do for about 40 min. The first and foremost after my warm up includes Surya Namaskaram or the 12 Sun Poses.


The 12 Sun poses area very powerful tool to empower our mind and body. Apart from keeping our body fit and fab, it also keeps our mind strong, balanced and focused. After this comes my breathing exercises and a couple of other exercises. 

So this is my daily time table that I follow for a healthy life style apart from beauty tips. As I said before, your inner world defines your outer world. When your inner side is strong, your outer side becomes beautiful. So follow these healthy tips to create a beautiful and a new you. 

Hope you enjoyed reading this post. In case you missed out my previous post, you can check it out at http://beautyisskindee.blogspot.in/2015/02/your-inner-wolrd-defines-your-beauty-iii.html. Stay tuned for much more informative posts. Also, don't forget to share and re-share these posts as it keeps me motivated to bring many more informative posts to you. 

Meet you in next post. Until then, take care :) 

Love you loads :)

No comments:

Post a Comment