Sunday, February 23, 2014

Home made therapy

Hi my dear beauties!!!

Hope you all are doing fine. Since I was unable to post for a couple of days, I have decided to gift you people two back to back posts!!! Yay!!:)

So today, the first post is gonna be about a natural home made conditioner cum moisturizer. The goodness of neem leaves is well known to all of us. We see a neem tree in each and every corner of a street. In India, neem tree is considered very sacred and is also said to have many medicinal properties.

Today, I'll tell you how to create your own neem conditioner cum moisturizer. Take about 50 neem leaves in a bowl. Add two litres of water to it and boil it till the color of the water changes. I have boiled the neem leaves and I have posted the photo below so that you can get an idea of the color change. Boil it till the leaves become soft and supple.


Once you are done, filter the water and store it in a bottle. Add 100ml of this filtered water in your bucket when you bath. You can also mix it with some ordinary water and use it for face wash. By doing so, skin infections, pimples and white heads on your face can be permanently avoided.

You can also directly dip a Cotton ball into the solution and wipe your face with it before you go to bed. It acts as a skin toner on your face and also avoids black marks, acne and blackheads.

Wash your head twice a week with this solution. You will be astonished to find that dandruff has completely bid good bye to your hair!!!

This is all about the first post my darlings. Keep reading my posts and as I promised, the next back to back post is on its way:)

Drop your comments and suggestions if any.Thanks for reading:)

No comments:

Post a Comment